Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Beautiful White Wednesday!


Aren't these the sweetest!

This was a recent find at an estate sale.

I need to give credit where credit is due.

This was a find by my #1.

He's getting good!


Love the little buttons.

And the tassels are so sweet.

I don't usually see tassels on them.

* * * * *

This week-end the daughter of a dear friend of mine got married.

The wedding was beautiful!

I wanted to show you the amazing chapel she got married in, I knew you'd love it as much as I did.


I so wanted to hang around afterwards and take pictures of all the beautiful architecture.

But, since they needed everyone out, as they were taking pictures, I'll show you these few that I could get.

Happy White Wednesday!

13 comments:

Kendra@Creative Ambitions said...

Those are the cutest baby boots!! I love them... so sweet!

melanie said...

what a gorgeous church!
and I love the shoes...good eye on that hubby!

Unknown said...

Very cool church...and kudos to your husband!!! How nice for you, he's trained well, way to go!

Faded Charm said...

Those shoes are so adorable. That church has some amazing detail. It must have been a beautiful wedding.

Hope you are enjoying your week so far.

Take care,

Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Those boots are adorable, Debbie! You were right... LOVE the chappel... beautiful!
Happy WW!
Hugs ~ Jo

Anonymous said...

P.S. Did I say chappel? I meant church... haha. :)

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Those baby boots are adorable! You've trained him well!!

Sandi said...

Those little wee shoes are just too precious! I can just see a tiny child wearing them in days past. I have never seen them with tassels either.
Love the chapel too!
Blessings~

Unknown said...

G'day ~
Love those darling baby boots! I still have my Mother's baby shoes.

That chapel is awesome!

Have a great eve ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

LizlovesVintage said...

I love the little shoes! So adorable and vintage. Hugs, Liz

Aubrey said...

Those little shabby shoes are adorable! I can just imagine how sweet they must have looked on the little one that wore them. Dont you just love it when our #1's go estate sale shopping with us, such sweet loves.
Cheers
Aubrey

Laurie said...

It must have taken alot of self control not to hide in that chapel so you could take more pics!

Barbara Jean said...

Gorgeous baby shoes.
Good find #1!

blessings

barbara jean