Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Is In The Air!

Let me start off by saying "Little Sister" is growing like a weed!


I know, it's inevitable!

They can't stay tiny forever.


She is constantly tormenting her big brother and sisters!

I don't know if she's trying for the "dominant cat" position or if she's just doing what comes naturally, but it is pretty funny watching them!

On another note, I did a little shopping today.

One of the things I found was this sweet child's wheelbarrel.

I thought is would be perfect to dress up for Fall.


As much as I'm digging my heels into the fact that Fall is just around the corner, it was fun to see pumpkins in the store.


It seems like summer took so long getting here this year that I want it to last a little longer.


This little wagon will make it's way into the Fall Show.

I think it will look sweet on someone's front porch loaded with pumpkins.

I can't keep everything!

Even though my #1 thinks I try!

8 comments:

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Good to see you today...TWICE!

melanie said...

the little wagon is darling...and I just love when pumpkins start showing up...
hoping to get to the fall show next week- glad it is going so well for you all!
melanie

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Debbie,
I know what you mean, we can't keep everything, but I always want too! LOL!
Love the little wagon and the kitties are adorable.

hugs
Sissie

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

your kitten is so sweet. Love the wheelbarrow! I have one so great idea....thanks!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Love the wheelbarrow idea, I was trying to think of something fresh to do outside. Thanks for the tip!
Hugs,
Patti

Cindy said...

The wheelbarrow is adorable, and so cute filled with pumpkins... i love the white one with touches or orange...
i'm with you, i'll miss the summer and resist the colder weather, but this summer in NC was awful it was so hot, and fall is so beautiful it's hard to resist...

Cindy

LizlovesVintage said...

I'm just loving that little red wagon! So Fall.
xxx Liz

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Oh so cute!!! I think it is perfect for fall pumpkins!

Debbie, you space looks so cute! You always do such a beautiful job!

xxoo
Becky