Monday, January 30, 2012

~A Little Painting~


This week-end I picked up a couple of old sheet music stands.

I loved the industrial looking feet on them.


They were pretty scratched up so today I got out my can of spray paint and cleaned them up a bit.

I couldn't stop there though and a number was added to each of them.


Since I was in a "paintin" mood and being that Valentine's Day is around the corner.

I decided to pull out an old tin tile and do a little painting on it also.


I loved how it turned out!


Three large items I was able to fix up and get to the shop.

That always feels so good.

If you are in the area and Super Bowl isn't your thing.

Monticello will be having a storewide sale Sunday.

It will be a great time to shop.

Talk to you later!

8 comments:

June said...

I love these old music stands from school too Debbie. I wonder if I could sneak into the school storage and see if there is one for me...or I could just go ask :) I love how you spiff-ed these up. So cute.
have a wonderful week!
hugs....

Tutti Chic said...

The music stands are great! Your painting project...also great! :)

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love the music stands--I bet those could come in handy

Kathy said...

Beautiful re-do -love it!

Laurie said...

The music stands turned out so good! The tin tile is so sweet. Don't you just love it when a project turns out great?!

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh, they're wonderful! I LOVE what you did with them, what a great idea!

Cindy

WhiteWhispers2u said...

I always say to my family when they say I love you is I love you more, so it's very sweet to see you write that on your tin tile.~Cheers Kim

Miss Gracie's House said...

Both projects turned out so cute! I love how the numbers added just a bit of character!
Rene