Saturday, December 1, 2012

Things Are Happening At Monticello!

Well, the show started off with a big bang!

It feels so good to be set up and to be able to move around the house.

I wanted to show you a few pictures of our area so I'll quit talking and show pictures.

(Remember you can click on the pictures to make them bigger.)

Things have changed a bit as items move out, but that just means new things move in too.

So if you haven't made it in yet, what are you waiting for? (o:

And if you have made it in, thank you...be sure to go back and see what's new.

5 comments:

Into Vintage said...

It all looks so *amazing*!! Can't wait to get in and see it in person this week. :-)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Do I spy fluffy, white owls on that tree? I love owls. Those fluffy ones remind me of my dog when she wiggles on the floor and her fur gets staticy. You have beautiful comforting things. So well displayed!

Sunday Blessings!
Heather

Anne said...

Looks beautiful! Wish I lived closer!
xx
Anne

WhiteWhispers2u said...

I was just there and it was beautiful! I always enjoy my visit there during Christmas.I hope to get back next week as well.~Cheers Kim

WhiteWhispers2u said...

I didn't see those wings, horse or stars.I must get back to look closer.