Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Home Goods

Today was a beautiful sunny day!

I decided to head to Home Goods .

I always enjoy seeing what new things they have.

Last week, I had found a new chair for my house.

It has the appearance of linen and is big and comfortable.

Since then I've been looking for a throw blanket to go over the corner of it.

I wanted to add a little color to the chair as well as try and protect it from these naughty little kitties that run around here.

My goal was to find a cream colored throw but when I got there I fell in love with a blue nubby throw.

I think I'm just so ready for Spring.

Another thing I found was this wonderful basket.

I love some of the new reproduction items I'm finding right now.

I hope you had a little sunshine in your day!

4 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I have that blue throw too--I love Home Goods!

Sandi said...

I saw those same throws this past weekend. They are gorgeous!! Good choice!
Blessings~

Debbie said...

I love Home Goods, too! Rarely do I ever walk out of there empty handed. You sure found the perfect pieces to add to your room. The colors are gorgeous!!
Debbie

Chris said...

Hi Debbie, I have one of those throws in apple green - it has been on my bed during this cold weather. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/