Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


Nothing like waiting until the last minute! This morning I woke up and remembered that I needed to make something for the kids at school for Valentines Day. I was a little ahead of the game as I did buy candy but I wanted something different to put the candy in. I wasn't in the mood for "Hello Kitty" or "Race Cars" etc...So feeding my passion for old Bingo cards I put together Valentine cards/containers for the kidos. It was a fun and simple project. Using an old Bingo card I changed "Bingo" to "Heart" and then copied it on pink paper. I wasn't sure if the color pink would go over big with the 1st grade boys but apparently it did!


I hope each of you have a wonderful Valentines Day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Great last minute valentine...much better than hello kitty! Hope to run into you soon...

Kindred Roses said...

You are sooo creative. Hope you have a great day.
Julie