Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


Nothing like waiting until the last minute! This morning I woke up and remembered that I needed to make something for the kids at school for Valentines Day. I was a little ahead of the game as I did buy candy but I wanted something different to put the candy in. I wasn't in the mood for "Hello Kitty" or "Race Cars" etc...So feeding my passion for old Bingo cards I put together Valentine cards/containers for the kidos. It was a fun and simple project. Using an old Bingo card I changed "Bingo" to "Heart" and then copied it on pink paper. I wasn't sure if the color pink would go over big with the 1st grade boys but apparently it did!


I hope each of you have a wonderful Valentines Day tomorrow!

2 comments:

laurie - magpie ethel said...

Super cute! Great last minute valentine...much better than hello kitty! Hope to run into you soon...

Kindred Spirit Soap Co. said...

You are sooo creative. Hope you have a great day.
Julie