For being a White Wednesday (Tuesday) unfortunately it is a gray Tuesday!
The weatherman promised us snow and yet here we wait....nothing!!!
I'm a little disappointed!
But enough of that!
Here are a few close ups of the inside of this cabinet.
I want to simplify but there are so many things I hold onto for silly reasons.
1. Old Books- Why have I kept so many of these sweet things? It's the beautiful covers, I just love them!
2. Vintage Frogs- I love the wire or metal frogs. I try not to duplicate but when you find a new one....well, what can I say.
3. Old Bowls- they just have so much character, the color is great too!
4. Vintage Pottery- I have to say I have downsized quite a bit. I went through this cabinet and sold most of my pink pottery. There are a few pieces I hang onto as they were either given to me by a friend or I just love that piece.
5.Yellow vase- I have to say yellow is not my favorite color but this vase I keep for sentimental reasons. I remember my mother owning a vase like this one. I wondered what ever happened to it and she told me she had given it away. So, quite a few years ago I got on Ebay and started searching for one and that is why I own this yellow Royal Coply vase.
6. Old Sheet Music- I thought the rose on the front was so pretty. Of course looking at it now it's hidden behind books. I think it's time to get rid of it.
7. Jeanne d' Arc Living Magazines- Well, they're keepers!
8. Decorating Books- Keepers!
9. Vintage White Baby Shoes with buttons! -Keepers!
Happy White Wednesday!