Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Still Time!

(SOURCE)

Isn't this a pretty picture, I found this on PINTEREST .

What a fun idea!

* * *

Today was a busy day.

It was spent breaking down the FALL SHOW space and redoing my other space.

I still have a few things to take care of but the booth has a few Halloween touches for the season.

I didn't get any pictures hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get a few.

I just wanted to remind you about the GIVEAWAY, one more week to get your name in.

A big "Thank you" to everyone that has entered so far.

Just click HERE and you can sign up for it.

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

traffictieup said...

A person essentially help to make seriously articles I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to make this actual publish amazing. Fantastic job!
Water Slide Castles