Sunday, August 24, 2008


This was a busy week-end consisting of chauffeuring kids back and forth from place to place. Hopefully this coming week will slow down a little bit.

One thing is for sure, the Olympics will be over, so I will not be tied down to the T.V. and putting in the late nights. I always look forward to watching them, and cheering on the American athletes, Go USA!


I did manage to get a little shopping in though. I actually hit Goodwill a couple of times and got some of my best buys there. I think they must have just gotten an old estate in and I happened to be there at just the right time. Between that and estate shopping, I did find a few things.




Today after church my #1 and I headed for the Oregon City Antique Fair. I had never been there and it was a lot of fun! I asked my hubby to take pictures so I could show them to you. That guy! I always seemed to be in the pictures. I told him to take them without me in them! Anyway, here are a few of them.




This is Joy’s booth, she did such a nice job, everything looked great!
Sue and Joe from Bella*Shabby were there also. I don't know how we missed taking pictures of their space. Probably because we were doing to much chit-chatting with Joe! I love everything she buys and enjoy how she puts it together.

It was also fun to see Lisa and Isabel They had some wonderful things. Such great vintage eye candy. This is a pretty picture they had in their space. Isn't that just beautiful!

And lastly, there were many breeds of dogs that came to the fair. This was the most unique breed I saw!

Whoa! It smells like #1 just finished something wonderful on the grill! I've gotta go! Talk to you later.

Debbie

9 comments:

Art by Ronda Juniper Ray said...

Hi, Debbie and thank you for stopping by! Wow! Your antiques fair looks gorgeous -- what wonderful things.

That cabinet you put in your booth? How on earth can you part with it??! It's beautiful, and it's so perfect for your space.

Hope your summer weather has returned. Here in Michigan it's a perfect, gorgeous day -- I'll send some your way. :-)))

Hugs, Ronda

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie - I just came to your blog by way of Sweet cottage Dreams, and i love it! I kept thinking - "Why does her blog name seem so familiar?", and then I realized it is because I picked up one of your business cards when I was at Monticello in May of last year! I am sure it was because I LOVED your booth, and i saw that you had a website on your card, and I was thinking - "Oh, maybe I can buy something from her online!" I love all of the great things you find and show on your blog - exactly my kind of stuff! Just felt compelled to say hi!

Heidi Ann said...

That last comment was me, I don't understand why it says anonymous! HeidiAnn from http://goldcountrygirls.blogspot.com

Lisa Johnson said...

Thanks for the shout out Debbie! It was fun to see you yesterday. I hope you had a good time and found some great treasures. I'm so tired today. Have a fun week!

Lisa

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Looook at all of the wonderful goodness you brought home! Of course, that Scotty is just fabulous! I have one just like it, too.

Debbie, can you please email me your address again so that I can mail your check.

Looks like you and your #1 had a great day. I have said this before and I will say this again....I think all of the cool stuff is in Oregon! Our Goodwills just don't compare.

xo
Becky

Glenda said...

I am jealous of your finds. I love it when I hit thrift shops at the right time.

Ciao

Maison Douce said...

Debbie, what great finds... It was great to see you and your #1 yesterday! What a great idea, give him the camera... He did a great job!!
Isabel

Anonymous said...

Whoa Baby! You sure scored at goodwill. I may find a thing or two, but you hit the jackpot! Can't believe I missed the Oregon City Antique Fair...it wasn't even on my radar this weekend...hate it when I miss a good show.

Anonymous said...

your blog gives me fuzzies and inspiration as well as perspiration panting over it all.
Woof! Come see me I am just getting started with this blog thing; thanks to Glenda @ManyFondMemories.