Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall Is In The Air!


Fall is in the air at Monticello this week! Lots of people are setting up for the Fall show. It should be a lot of fun! Seeing all the Fall items just got me in the mood to make pumpkins for my space at Monticello.
I decided to pick up some pumpkins and give them a fresh coat of paint with a cinnamon concoction applied to each of them. I then decorated each one with ribbons and vintage jewelry. I think they're pretty sweet!



I went to Coburg on Sunday for the antique show. What a great event! I did come home with a few items. I took quite a few pictures also. While going through my pictures, I noticed the sweetest little pincushion. The strange thing was I hadn't noticed it while I was busy flashing my camera. Fortunately for me, it belonged to my friend Lisa from A Thing For Roses. I was able to pick it up from her today. She gave me a great deal on it! Thanks Lisa!

She's the sweet little pink fish on the shelf. This was one of many displays in Lisa's booth.



Here are a few of the items I ended up bringing home.




My #1 was pretty pleased with himself. He found a fun old box with fishing items in it. He offered less and got it, I think that's why there's a big smile on his face!



He loves his vintage fishing!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Martha, Vintage Trifles said...

Thanks for visiting at Coburg! Love your pumpkins! Maybe you will be able to visit our holiday show on Nov. 7 and 8 at Molly Mo's in Sublimity or the Deepwood Estate Antique Faire, Sep. 21 ?!? Keep in touch, M.

Unknown said...

I love those pumpkins.......they are so great. My husband comes along too and is thrilled to when they have "Man" stuff! LOL!!! So glad he found something.....by the picture.....he looks pretty happy!

melanie said...

Love love love your white pumpkins! I think that I will have to visit Monticello to buy one! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am adding yours to my favorites...I love your stuff!!!
melanie

toni said...

Good job, Roberto! When's the next fishing trip?

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.