Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Week-End Finds

This will just be a quick post. My #1 and I had a great week-end treasure hunting. Here are a few items we were able to pick up. I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures. I know it's always fun looking at the things all of you find.


First off, we got into a couple of boxes of vintage patterns, always a fun find!

Here is a wonderful old picture of "The Last Supper". The vintage picture frame right beside it was a Goodwill find today. Got to love those old picture frames!



This cute cabinet and the old file box was a fun find also. The little white boxes contain the sweetest baby shoes.




Then lastly, I got into some old Christmas items, love vintage Christmas!



Thanks for stopping by and seeing my fun finds!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great finds! I love the tiny dolls. What will you do with them?

Iris said...

Way cool! You always find great stuff, course two of my fav things are religious art and clocks! Hope to see you at Monti's.

Rose Garden Romantic said...

What fun finds!! I love the frame, the table and the hats!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

You are certainly on a roll lately with your finds. Mine have been few and far between. My fav is of course the Christmas stuff! See you soon...friday?

Anonymous said...

You always find the most perfect items... I am so completely jealous now! LOL I love it all. I wanna come shopping with you. :) xoxo, Joanna

brave said...

I love your site and i love you too! Hope your day is so blessed! God loves you so much Aunt Deb!
-Arielle :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog you have. I'll be back for more of your fabulous treasures! How I wish I had the chance to find such lovelies over here but alas they are few and far between in Ireland. Best wishes...Pam