Monday, July 5, 2010

Dining In The Dark


I wanted to share with you a new blog that my #1 and I have put together it's called Dining In The Dark.

Since we both enjoy eating out but we don't get too adventurous.

We thought we should step out from our regular stomping grounds and try new places to eat.

And why not blog about them, right!

Maybe others in our area would like to try new restaurants but would like a little more information about them.

I have to say I did step out of my comfort zone a few times.

But, it was fun and the food was great!

So if you live in the Oregon/Washington area or will be planning a trip to this area, check out our blog!

And if you just like to eat, check us out too!

We'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

laura said...

Loved reading your new blog. My son lives in Scappoose and I get to go out there every so often. I plan on checking out some of your favs next trip. Thanks for sharing!