Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Studio

Well, today I finally took the time to take pictures of my new studio. I've tried taking pictures before but they seem to turn out so dark. So I recruited my #1 to hold a bright light and started snapping away.

I've taken quite a few pictures so I hope you don't get too bored. So go grab a package of Oreos and a tall glass of milk (that's been my downfall this week!)and check out my room.

DSCN8399

DSCN8376

DSCN8397

DSCN8394

DSCN8388

DSCN8384

DSCN8386

DSCN8379

DSCN8403

DSCN8377

I hope you enjoyed seeing where I hang out. It's been a lot of fun having my supplies at my fingertips. Talk to you later!

7 comments:

Myrna said...

Hi Debbie!
You have WONDERFUL ideas--my favorites were the birdcage holding spools, the canister of corks , the lampshade with clothspins, and the inspiration board--you clever girl!! I loved ALL the pictures! I don't think you can have too many when photographing a room--you catch all the details that way.
p.s. And I got thru it with just a (large) cup of coffee! No oreos!;-)

Iris said...

Wow that is a studio! You can just feel the creative juice oozing out. The storage idea were an inspiration to me . My work space looks like a tornado just blew thru. I loved the calm, and peaceful order to the space. Thanks for sharing the photos.Happy junken trails

Shab-n-Chic said...

Everything looks great! I love those clear jars with the black lids. Are those old or new? Keep it nice and tidy now....yeah, right! :)

Lisa Johnson said...

Wow, you are so organized! Wish my sewing room looked as nice. It is and has been a disaster for awhile now. Anyway, I love all your little storage containers and goodies. Makes me want to come over and craft with you. I bet we'd have fun!

Hugs,

Lisa

Kathy said...

Hi Deb, your studio looks great!! No offense brother Bob but I do like the new look just a little better than the guy motif. Looks like you'll be haven lots of fun and I can only wish to someday be so organized. As you know,that is not my better feature. Have a great weekend!!!! love Kath

Unknown said...

WOW! I would love to come over and go thru everything and ohhh and ahhh and touch the ribbon. WOW....what an inspirational space!

Decor To Adore said...

When are you coming to Phoenix to help me plan my room? I love yours!