Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Week-End Finds!

Ok, so Mr.Riley thinks he needs to check out every piece that I bring home from my adventures on the week-end! If he could get that little thumb up, I think he would give this find a "thumbs up"! This is a bunch of wood numbers from 0 to 9 with quite a few of each number.


I was able to do some estate shopping this week-end. I didn't get my name on any list but I was able to find a few things! I did bring home five pieces of furniture, which is good and bad. I don't have room in the shop to restock my booth so I store it here at home. I did put a few pieces on consignment though, which helps.

Here are a few little things I picked up.

I believe this is a laundry bag. I've never seen on quite like it. I also picked up a sweet shoe bag made from the same fabric.

Then lastly, my #1 and I went to an auction on Friday night. There weren't a whole lot of things I was interested in but this child's stroller came up and there wasn't a lot of action on it soo.... I went for it!

Well, that's all for now, got to get going! Thank you for stopping by!








5 comments:

toni said...

Debbie, I don't know how you don't want to keep everything you find out there! It's all so very cute!

Mindy said...

OH yeah! The numbers and the card file boxes are singing to me. You kicked booty this weekend! ~Mindy

Little Cottage said...

Hey,
That buggy is super-sweet! Auctions can be so much fun;- that is if there's not a whole lot of competition.... I really think I have to hit one SOON :o)
Sylvi

Country Wishes said...

Lovely blog! I love the laundry bag, so very pretty.

Cherrie

brenda sue said...

boy were you busy you need a bigger house and i hear now is the time to buy.
your mother and father and ericka