Sunday, December 12, 2010

Soggy Wet Pickin Week-End!

This has been a soggy, wet "pickin" week-end.

But despite the rain my #1 and I found a few things while out treasure hunting.

My mind is starting to think "Garden Show".

You know Spring is right around the corner and I've got to think ahead.


We were able to purchase a few pieces of concrete this week-end, that's always fun to find.

I also bought some wonderful old vintage curtains which I've started to make into Christmas stockings.


I'll be bringing them into the shop this week.

The Christmas show is still going on at Monticello.

If you haven't been there yet you'll want to make the trip.

A big "thank you" to everyone that came out, we couldn't do it without you!


7 comments:

Fishtail Cottage said...

Hi there! I would love to have more info. About the spring garden show you mention....would be fun to make the trek to visit & shop!!
Xoxo
Tracie

Burlap Luxe said...

Love the stockings, Perfectly euro chic-ness , my kind of style.

Oh I see my friend Tracie is visiting you she is a doll and will follow through with a visit.

Thank you Debbie for your visit to my Joyeux Noel display of gray branches.
I am now a follower of you.

Cheers
Dore

June said...

I love your pretty little stockings Debbie! I hope the show is going great. Wish I could be there!

Are you going to Farm Chicks in the Spring?
hugs

Anonymous said...

Everything looks beautiful, Debbie! Love the statue and the stockings!
Hope all is going well at Monticello... still bummed that I can't be there.
Have a great week my friend!
Hugs,
Jo :)

Kathi said...

Beautiful Debbie. You are creative; love those stockings. Kathi

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Oh how I wish I could come visit for the Monticello show. It looks amazing!
I love those stockings you made!

Florence said...

Loved visiting Monticello today, found some great treasures to decorate with. Merry Christmas. Florence