Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Chalkboards N Narcissus

There's just something about flowers in the winter.

The other day, while out shopping, I ran across these beautiful Narcissus.

They give off such a beautiful smell.

I still have dalias and roses blooming in my garden.

I think the winter hasn't been as harsh in this area and they may be a little confused.

A few weeks back, while out treasure hunting, old chalkboards seemed to be the find of the day.

I do enjoy them.

I have them displayed right now on an old cabinet.

It's funny how that works, you find one particular item at a sale and the same item pops up sale after sale.

Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

laurie -magpie ethel said...

you have dahlias blooming? Mine are long gone and soggy and smushy. I always have the paperwhites this time of year. I have had about 6 pots of them that I have started and staggered the blooming times. They get me through the grays of January!

June said...

I think I can smell them from here Debbie. What a beautiful vignette they make with the chalkboards!
You still have roses blooming? That is crazy amazing to me. It has been below zero most of this week here, so I think I will live vicariously through you okay?
sending hugs...