Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Think It's Puppy Love!


I wanted to share with you my nieces newest addition to her family.

Sunday evening my mother and a friend of hers went to the airport to pick up a special delivery .

Flying in from Alabama was this sweet English Bulldog puppy.

This little girl spent the night with my parents then early Monday morning traveled to Eugene to meet up with my niece.

This was a special birthday gift for her husband.

She had planned a surprise birthday party for him and this was his wonderful gift.

He has always wanted a bulldog and this birthday he got his wish.

What a fun surprise!

He loved her!


My son got to take the trip with his grandparents to deliver this sweet little girl to his cousin.

Aren't puppies fun!





3 comments:

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

::....sigh....:: I grew up with english bulldogs. they are great! and oh-so adorable. We had an english bulldog, Lucy until last summer. Now, we just have our golden retriever....which is great! But surely isn't a bulldog.

Best of luck during these puppy days! I hope they enjoy!

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!

debi said...

Ohhhhh, what a sweet little baby!