Tuesday, May 4, 2010

White Wednesday ~ Monticello Window


Since it's White Wednesday and I finally remembered to take pictures of the window at Monticello.

I thought this would be a good time to share my creamy whites with you.


During the month of May, I will have another little spot to sell my vintage goods.

It's always fun to decorate a new space.


I changed it around a little today as a piece of furniture moved out and a new piece was added.


Oh boy, I can see an empty space to hang a vintage child's dress!


I bought some sea shells at an estate sale a while back.

It was nice to finally get them packaged up!


Be sure to stop by and see what all the fabulous guys and gals are selling at Monticello.

As always you're in for a real treat!


Also, be sure to check out all the participants in the White Wednesday event, hosted by Kathleen of Vintage Charm.

9 comments:

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Beautiful whites!!!
Michelle

Andrea said...

So very pretty!

Olivia said...

oh my i wish i was closer, your space looks oh so dreamy. love it,
Hugs,
Olivia

Atticmag said...

Really like your arrangements of such pretty things. Jane F

The Charm of Home said...

Beautiful!! Love those wicker wrapped bottles.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful white displays!!

Faded Charm said...

Your photos look great. I'll have to stop by in person to get a better look. I always love your displays and you have the best "junk".

Enjoy your week. Hopefully it will warm up soon.

Kathleen

Unknown said...

Debbie the window is beautiful. But your space is a dream! The way you have packaged up those shells is just lovely. It makes them even more special.
You do such a wonderful job arranging your space. It is just pure perfection.
hugs

Jeanne said...

I love the packaging for the seashells! What a great idea. Your space looks so beautiful!