Monday, November 29, 2010

Getting Ready For The Show!


Life has gotten very busy as of late.

I've been sewing up a storm, painting, pricing and cleaning.

So much to get ready for as the Christmas Show at Monticello is four days away.

Time did stand still for a little while as my #1 had hernia surgery a week ago.

His surgery went well and he is on the mend now.

It was a cold Thanksgiving with temperatures in the 20's.

We even got a light dusting of snow.


My family and I did take a four day break and went to visit my sister and her family for Thanksgiving.

It is good to see family and I do miss seeing them.


Remember if you're in the area be sure to visit Monticello.

The Show opens Friday, December 3rd at 8:00am.

You're in for a real treat!

4 comments:

Linecas have said...

Hi!
A visiter from Norway here.
I just want to say I enjoy your blog much. Inspirational and beautiful. Funny you wrote about Monticello today, I have just now finished a post in my blog about the place also. Lol!
Anyway, I wish you a wonderful day. :)
Line-Cathrin

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
I have truly missed you! So glad to hear that your husband is doing well after his surgery and that you had a nice Thanksgiving!
I wish I lived closer so I could attend your show, I wish you lots success!
Have a lovely day.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Funky Junk Sisters said...

So hoping to come to this show!!!

Linda & Dixie
funkyjunksisters.com

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones, Debbie.
And I'm so sorry to hear that your hubby had to have surgery. Thank goodness it was nothing too serious and he's doing well now.
Your garden fence and arbor look so beautiful dusted with snow!
Good luck at Monticello my friend! I know your booth will be a huge hit!!
Hugs,
Jo :)