Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Finally Done!

Boy! It is beautiful here in Portland. The weatherman said it would be nice today. I didn't think he would be right but it finally cleared up and it's gorgeous. Tomorrow we're hearing 90 degrees, a little too hot for me. I'm not complaining though, it's not rain and I am so glad for that.
After school today, I headed back to Monticello where I finished loading up the items I wasn't going to be using (because I couldn't squeeze another thing in my space) Now the Garden Show items are cleaned up and packed away! Yeah!
Here are a few pictures of our space at the shop.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

I hope you had a good (profitable) show. I need to get in this weekend to rearrange and clean up a bit. Your spot in the garden room was awesome last time I was in there. I even noticed that one of my cabinets was in your space. So glad you were able to use it. Otherwise I would have had to bring it home. Hope we get to meet sometime.

Lisa