Monday, July 21, 2008

And the winner is....

Wow, what a week! We had such a good time camping with family. It's always good to get together, relax and enjoy each other. I took lots of pictures so I'll share those with you in my next blog.

Now on to bigger and better things. I want to give a BIG "Thank You" to everyone who left a comment this week. I wish I could give each of you a gift as you all deserve it! Be assured though that I will have more "Giveaways" in the future, as it is a lot of fun!

But, for my first "Giveaway" the winner is "Bristol" yeah, congratulations! If you will send me an email with your name and address I'll get this necklace off to you.

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Bristol! Enjoy your necklace....
Glad you had a good time camping.