Monday, October 6, 2008


This has been a busy week-end! My sister and her kids came to Portland to celebrate our mother's 70th birthday. We planned a big party with family. My mother is a twin so we celebrated with her sister as well as cousins etc...

I didn't take a real good picture of "the sisters" together, sorry Mom! The picture below is of my parents with all their grandchildren. These grandkids have the best grandparents, but of course I think I have the best parents!


Here is my beautiful niece, who is pregnant with her 1st little baby (it's a girl!). My sister's first grandbaby! Boy, is my sister getting old! That was for you Bren!



And last but never least is another pretty niece, Arielle. Arielle has just started her first blog. She is a character, she keeps us all laughing. Be sure to check out her blog, it's called Hillbilly House, it's great fun! It's always exciting to get comments on your blog so I'm sure she would enjoy knowing you took the time to read it.

2 comments:

Country Wishes said...

Looks like a wonderful day, smiles everywhere.. Family sure is a special thing.
Cherrie

toni said...

How very much fun! Wish we could have been there! Happy Bday, Shirley! Thanks for the great pictures, Deb!