Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Running Around!


Isn’t it funny, as kids we never seemed to appreciate all the things our parents would do for us. We just took it for granted; never thinking things should be any different. We needed to go somewhere, they’d take us. We needed money for an important event we’d have it and many other things too.


My hat goes off to all the parents that are running around taking kids here and there. I have only one child and the older he gets the busier our lives get. Mind you, I love him to pieces and there will be a day when I wish I was still running around for my son. So instead of thinking of it as a chore I’ll think of it as a privilege. After all I know he is a gift, my precious gift from God. This is one of the many things I am thankful for this Christmas season.


Thank you Mom and Dad for all the running around you did for us!

1 comment:

Aleta said...

Bless your heart!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta