Monday, December 1, 2008

Setting Up At Monticello

Well, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I was hoping to participate in "Black Friday". I always head off to Fred Meyers to buy everyone socks, not this year. I came down with the stomach flu! Boy, do I hate being sick! Fortunately it was a 24 hour flu and I was on the move the next day. I had so much to do, I didn't have time to be lying around.


I've been setting up this week at Monticellos, getting ready for the big show. It should be beautiful. I'll be sure to take pictures so I can share it with those of you who can't make it.


I'll leave you with a sweet picture of my great niece, she is so beautiful. Her grandpa is holding her. Boy, that sounds strange, because I'm only 29 (or so). Where does the time go?




Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie , Love the new signature! I'm looking forward to seeing your space tomorrow - I need some inspiration. Sue

brenda sue said...

Your neice is beautiful!...and her grandpa is pretty handsome too. I hope you get to come see her soon. She needs to meet her Great auntie Deb. :)

Iris said...

Debbie I'll be praying for you for this show,I know its going to be Fab! Look forward to see all the treasures and great success to you.Stay well and Happy Junken Trails.

Maison Douce said...

Debbie, I can't wait to see it all, I'll be there tomorrow! Good luck!!
Isabel