Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Few More Fun Finds!

I wanted to share with you a few more photos of some of the things I found this week-end.

Old locks, don't you just love the graphics on those? I was able to pick up a few this week-end.

I don't have the keys but I just loved the designs on each side, so it was a "must buy" thing.

Also, old keys, I mean who doesn't like old keys?



This small wood laboratory box has four little sections in it.

A cute little way to store bits and pieces of things.


Here are some sweet baby dresses.

I am a total sucker for these things.

I have quite of few of them hanging from old doorknobs in my entry way.

Lastly, I played around with some old BINGO cards (my favorite). I found old drawings in a 1940's knitting magazine and glued them to the front of the cards.


I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with them but I thought they'd make great garland for a baby shower...or maybe even a fun gift card!

So for right now I'll just look at the sweet little baby pictures.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I think the Bingo/baby cards are my favorite. Great stuff! ~Mindy

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of the Bingo cards for a banner--really cute!
--Vicki K.

Unknown said...

Deb . Now that I was successful making a comment on Bobs blog I will try yours. Good job Deb. Mom

Sonia said...

Such gorgeous finds. LOVE the baby shoes!!

laurie - magpie ethel said...

Bingo cards are my pick. Love the ilustrations. Hope to run into you tomorrow (and be one step ahead of you!)

The Chateau of Remnants said...

Oh my gosh what pretty Finds!! The Bingo Cards are Fabulous idea!!

TTFN
Renee