Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Is In The Air!


Spring is in the air!

I think it actually made it to 77 degrees today.

The sun felt so good.

We've been having a lot of rain and feeling a bit soggy.

I didn't have much luck this week-end while out estate shopping so I don't have a lot to show you.

But here are a couple of sweet finds.


I thought these cards were pretty darn cute.

I really enjoy the sweet little girls on the front.


Here are some little itty-bitty house ornaments I picked up.

They will be fun around Christmas time.

My #1 and I spent a lot of time at Monticello sprucing up the booth.

We took down doors on the walls and put up muslin fabric.

We added a couple of pieces of new furniture also.

You may recognize a few of the pieces.




Lastly, I picked up this wonderful smelling "Pink Jasmine".

I decided to plant it in a large concrete planter on my porch.


What a wonderful smell awaits me when I walk towards the door.

2 comments:

laurie magpie-ethel said...

Good finds. I would have knocked you over for those playing cards! (I would have apologized of course tho...I'm not Fred or John!) Those christmas houses are wonderful too.

Sammy Girl said...

Just a quick note to say "hi" and how much I like your blog. I haven't been to Monticello for a bit, so might have to swing by. I just re-read your post on telling the mountain ... think I'll make my own, too!

Enjoy the warm ... rain is expected back in a few days!

Betty :)