Friday, April 24, 2009

Monticello Garden Show

Today is the opening day for the Garden Show at Monticello.

There are a total of 15 participants this year.

Everyone did such a fabulous job setting up for it.

These past two weeks I've been drawing and figuring out how I would use my 10 ft by 2 ft space.

Here is what I finally came up with.


My space sounds small but I was a last minute addition to the show.

I originally said that I wasn't going to participate this year. Then two weeks ago I was asked if I'd like to decorate this little space and I said, "Sure, I'd love too!"

The Garden Show is one of my favorite shows, what was I thinking!

Now here are some of the other GREAT Ladies that participated.

My sweet friend Sue from Bella Shabby

My talented sister-in-law Kathy from Colby Cottage

And the fabulous twins, Diana and Donna from Annie, Fannie and AbigailJudy and Braeda


Melanie from All My Favorite Things


Lynne Gunderson & Heather Arnis - Rustica!



Martha from Vintage Trifles
and Diane from Molly Mo's


Julie & Jeff

Joy from A Day In The Life


Mitzi's Mosaic


The Garden Show runs through the 3rd week-end of May. So if you're in the Portland area be sure to stop by!











11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie , Your photos are GREAT! I love the lttle collages. Sue

Mindy said...

I have heard so many wonderful things about this show. I am going to have to retire so I can come play! Great pictures. Wish I were there. ~Mindy

Sonia said...

Wow, that looks like a lot of fun and a great show to shop. Saw lots of pretty stuff.
Sonia

laurie magpie ethel said...

Hit the show today and LOVED your spot - L.O.V.E.D it - the little crepe honeycombs balls were adorable! I bought your turquoise vase/bowl with the built in frog. (now full of lilacs) Debated about those silly polka dot childs shoe boxes too. (they are still calling my name) You really did a good job - was one of my fav. spots and I'm not just saying that because I know you! It really looked great!

Sandra said...

What fun! I wish we had events like that in my area. Your pictures are great!
Have a great weekend.
Sandra

Shab-n-Chic said...

Cute things..all of them! Can you check to see if the Ferris Wheel planter is still available? I would need to know if they ship and the price. I had one of those years ago and regret selling it. Thanks Deb!

Nancy

brenda sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brenda sue said...

Hey Deb, your space looks great! I just realized I should be able to get buy to see it on Mother's Day weekend. I am looking forward to it.

Andrea said...

Hi, Debbie! The pictures are so lovely. I love your blog and enjoyed my visit with you. The title of your place drew me here, for I love all things vintage.

God bless you!

Andrea

bartpear3 said...

Those are great pictures. I loved the bench!

Kathy said...

Hi Deb wow your pictures are so fun!! I'm so glad your bench sold thats awesome!!!Good job Bob on getting another together so fast. Kath