Monday, April 13, 2009

A Very Full Week-End!


Wow! Do you ever think you need a week-end just to recuperate from the week-end?

That was my week-end!

It was a non-stop!

We went from one thing to another.

My sweet parents even went to one thing so we could be at another during the same time!

I went to the one and only estate sale on Saturday and it was a good one!

I don't have a lot of pictures as I had to quickly hide put things away to get ready for our Easter dinner the next day.

Here is a pretty crochet pillow I found.

Guess what it's filled with!

I was surprised to find nylons inside.

This was a pretty photo album.


Inside the album are pretty pages like this.

Isn't this a sweet cottage picture, with a little cleaning it will go somewhere in my house!

I'm always on the lookout for Christmas items and here are a couple of pretty trees made with fabulous vintage rhinestone pieces.

I guess that's all for now.

Thanks so much for stopping by!







2 comments:

Lisa @ On Cloud Pink said...

Debbie,

You found some WONDERFUL things! I love the crochet pillow! My mom use to make them... wish we still had some.

Despite your weekend as being nonstop, I hope it was wonderful too!

Toodles.

Barking Dogs Flea Market Style said...

Love the Floral Album....thanks for sharing your finds!

~Jennifer