Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Lazy Week-End!


This was kind of a lazy week-end.

Lazy, because I caught a nasty cold and didn't feel like doing much of anything.

I did manage to keep my #1 one busy though!

We sold our garden bench at the shop so on Saturday we headed to the rebuilders center to buy more wood for another bench.

He managed to get a five hour time period where it wasn't raining so he was able to build a bench.

It turned out great, the wood has wonderful chippy paint, which I like.

We were able to take it in today as well as other things filling up the empty spaces.


Another thing I was able to do this week-end was to soak these sweet little vintage dress in OxiClean and dry them on the line.


I don't know, there's just something endearing about seeing pretty vintage garments drying on the line.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Sinta Renee said...

I love your little clothes line! Doesn't sound like you were completely lazy though! I can imagine sitting in a lawn chair drinking lemonade and looking at the little outfits drying in the sun:)

toni said...

*sigh
I recently gave away a few little white baptismal dresses to some little girls we watch at bible study for their dollies. OxiClean, huh...I've heard of it, but never used it.
Ornery teenagers...'cept I'm starting to talk like them, Dude! hehehe

shirley said...

Debbie now that I mastered a comment on Bob's site I will attempt to do like wise on yours. Thanks for being you. Love Mom

Anita said...

Love the bench and your display! Simply beautiful! I MUST make my way there soon...