Saturday, April 11, 2009

He Has Risen!

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:8

"For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved."

John 3:17


On the first day of the week, at early dawn, they came to the tomb, bringing the spices which they had prepared.

And they found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.

John 24:1-3

"Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and rise again from the dead the third day."

John 24:46


"Let not your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.

In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you."

"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."

John 14:1-3

He did that for me!

And for you!




11 comments:

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

beautiful, perfect post! Amen and Happy Easter!

He is risen!

Sandra said...

Beautiful!
May you have a blessed Easter!
Sandra

shirley said...

Beautiful message on Easter, Debbie , You make this mothers heart glad.Mom

Maison Douce said...

Have a happy Easter, Debbie!!
Isabel

cherished*vintage said...

Wishing you a blessed Easter with your family!
-Karoline

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, I'm new to your blog but it is lovely! I love your message.
I hope you have a Blessed Easter!

~Liz

Anonymous said...

He is Risen Indeed!
--Vicki K.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter , Debbie and family. What a lovely , most perfect post. See you soon. Sue

Lisa Johnson said...

Happy Easter Debbie! Hope to get to see you soon!

Hugs,

Lisa

Mindy said...

Wonderful post! He is risen!

brenda sue said...

I like it!!!! And I will add an AMEN!